We had a really nice vacation last month. I'll say more about that once I have my pictures available to post. I'm still waiting on getting the new card reader put in!
We're kind of getting down to the wire on making a decision about whether we're going to pursue moving. My seat deposit is due April 15th. We are both leaning in the direction of moving to Alabama, but I'm waiting on J to say the word and make it official. I know it's what I want to do and it's what will be the best thing for my career in the long run. (As opposed to staying here and going to the local non-ABA law school.) J believes it's the best thing, as well, but he has the added challenge of finding a job. I'm trying to help him. I send him job links. I sent messages to a couple of people I went to college with who I knew lived in that area and asked them if they could put out some feelers for jobs and places to rent. One of them came through and there are a couple of job opportunities J needs to check out. It takes him longer to work through things than it does me and I'm sorry to say I haven't been very patient with him. But you can only put things off for so long before the opportunities are gone. I'm hoping his job search will be short and we can get this show on the road. It would be nice to move and get settled in before school starts. There are so many things to do when you move to a new place other than just moving your stuff and getting settled into your new home. It would be nice to have time to find a place to worship, find a new primary care doctor, find a new vet for the dogs and find our way around the city a bit before I have to start worrying about school. School starts in four months. I think I'm starting to get a little nervous!
Apr 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.