May 10, 2010

More about me.

In addition to what I put in "About Me", here are some things you should know:
My husband is my best friend. We are very different in some ways (for example, he's outgoing, I'm shy; he's messy, I like everything neat and clean). But it works. We've been married for six years.
Our two miniature Dachshunds are our kids. They are spoiled and take up a lot of my attention when I'm home. I always look forward to seeing them when I get home from work.
I adore my parents.
I am a preacher's kid.
I have one younger brother. He is married and has three kids.
I don't smoke or drink.
I'm very quiet around people whom I don't know very well or who make me uncomfortable.
I'm prepared to be one of the oldest people in my class when I start law school next year. I'll be 32.
I'm nervous about going back to school. And I'm not excited about how much of my time it's going to take up.
I plan to start a solo law practice eventually.
I love living in the South. If I could live in any state, it would be South Carolina.
I currently work at a medical facility, as an office assistant. It's boring. I spend a lot of time on the Internet. I can't wait until I start school so I can quit.

This is a good start. You know me better already!

And because it's nice to know what the people you're reading about look like (at least it is for me), here are some pictures of me, J and our boys, Jake and Brody.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.