Hooray for my first blog post!
Blogging seems like a good way to waste time. As if I needed something to take up more of my precious free time. I started a blog before, but it didn't get very far. It's tough to blog when you don't have anything interesting going on. Interesting to other people, that is. However, I have some big changes coming in my future and I thought keeping up with them via a blog would be fun for me...and maybe entertaining for someone else. (We'll have to see about that.) For one thing, I'm starting law school in August of 2011. (Maybe that part won't be very interesting for a while.) For another, there is the issue of starting a family. In addition, there is the constant stress of my husband being unable to find work. Fun! I realize I'm not doing much to make this blog sound like it's worth coming back to, but bear with me. I'm also going to use it as a place to keep decorating/house ideas, even though it's probably going to be a while before I get to utilize any of them. And I'll post other random things that I like: clothes, books, products, etc. So come back and visit when you get the chance!
May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.