Jun 16, 2010

Working out is not working out.

Despite my good intentions, I've not exercised much this month. I think maybe four times so far. I know I'd do better if I got up before work to do it, but this would require me to get up around 5 a.m. and I just haven't found it in myself to do this yet. (Partly because I tend to go to bed late and I'd rather sleep another hour than get up to exercise.) In the evenings, I'm too tired and have too many other things I need (and want) to do (if we're even home). I know the answer is to start going to bed earlier and work out in the mornings. I just need to do it!!!

J has a meeting tonight, so I'm going to try to work out while he's gone. We'll see how much motivation I have once I get home.

In other news, my parents stayed with us last night. My mom had a job interview at a hospital in the city where we live (she's a nurse). They live 4 to 5 hours away right now, so it'd be nice to have them closer!

1 comment:

  1. How'd your mom's interview go?? I hope for your sake they get to move closer! My parents and my husband's parents live 12-hours away (in different) directions so I feel your pain.

    Hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.